This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rule, 2011.
Welcome to AGS ABOORVAM. The domain name http://www.arogiyamstores.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”), is owned and operated by AGS Aboorvam Food Products.
“We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean AGS Aboorvam Food Products , a company incorporated under the Companies Act (1956) with the registered office at Palappadi, Villupuram district, Tamilnadu, India.
“Resources” refers to any text, image, graphic, video, audio, or all forms of data which are made available on the Website.
This agreement is in effect as of 1st March 2019.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly , you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by the terms of this User Agreement and applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
- The content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Chennai jurisdiction.
- By using this website, it is deemed that you have consented to receiving calls and e-mails from us on the mobile/telephone number/e-mail ID provided by you while accessing the website. The use of this website is also your consent to receive SMSs from us at any time we deem fit. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include but not limited to providing timely information of the order confirmation, dispatch and delivery details.
- You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this document and all other policies followed by us.